icanmakeitvegan. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Memorial Weekend Part 2


Good afternoon all you beautiful people! We got to our friend's place at 5:30am and decided not to sleep. Instead we stayed up and had a liquid breakfast while we caught up. The sun was out and there was a nice breeze so we took to the deck and had Riesling and orange juice with blackberries. Well, I had that and the gentlemen had scoth. 

I know... Not a very healthy breakfast but it sure was delicious and fun. We did however find a cute little coffee shop where I got a coffee with almond milk and a vegan gluten free piece of banana walnut bread! We're heading to a market to pick up some fruits and veggies but before that we stopped at a couple of antique shops. 





So... It's the market then off to the docks where we'll be spending the rest of the day on a boat! Music, drinks, corn hole, Joan Jett... Yes, I said Joan Jett!! 

I'm super stoked! 

I'll keep you posted!



No comments :

Post a Comment